The G-Series range of Thermal Ink Jet Printers use a HP Type 45A cartridge as the fundamental print engine.
The cartridge contains an ink resevoir of 42ml and uses a series of resistive elements that are manufactured using a production process called photolithograghy.
Each resistive element is activated by an electrical voltage/ current which when applied heats up the ink in contact with the element which in turn results in the formation of an ink droplet, the fully formed ink droplet is then ejected precisely out of the faceplate nozzle onto the target substrate to form an image. The resistive element is turned off by the removal of the voltage/ current, the resistive chamber fills with ink and the process is repeated multiple times to create images.
The dwell time between firing is 100 millionth of a second which makes the TIJ technology extremely fast and easy to use.
Specialized for high-resolution printing, Domino's thermal ink jet printers G-Series has many benefits to offer:
- High speed / resolution printing that keeps up with the fastest production environments.
- Clean, minimal amounts of ink used per code, many food packaging inks available within the range.
- Superior print head technology provides exact drop placement and high print quality using our Water and Ethanol based inks.
- Easy to use printer with minimal training required to set up, operate and maintain.
- Minimal production disruption: Cartridge replacement is easy, service free with virtually no maintenence.
- Reliable and flexible modular solution that can grow with your future requirements.