Domino supplies a comprehensive range of fluids, ribbons and spares consumables for use in the full range of Domino coding and marking equipment.
Domino’s industry leading fluids range
The range of fluids includes over 50 specially developed fluids that are designed for a diverse range of substrates and applications. Inks of particular relevance to the beverage sector include:
- Environmentally friendly solvents
- Clear UV readable for security or discrete coding applications
- Pigmented for dark substrates (e.g. PET bottle caps)
- ‘Wet bottle’ inks, coding through ‘chill fill’ bottles with surface moisture
- Alkali-washable inks for re-usable bottles and kegs
- Thermochromic where a colour change is needed (e.g. during steam sterilisation)
- fluids brochure
Domino high performance Print and Apply ribbons
The Domino M-Series range of print and apply labellers is supported by a comprehensive range of ribbons. They are available in a wide range of grades and widths and provide excellent performance on coated and uncoated labelling stock.
Key highlights of the range…
- Excellent print quality and smudge resistance across a wide range of substrates
- Domino ribbons are designed for maximum print head life
Domino laser fume extraction consumables
Domino supports its DPX laser fume extraction equipment with high capacity DPX filter bags, enabling you to fully comply with external emission regulations.