Service & Waranty Agreements
Domino prides itself in providing industry leading global technical support. Key to maintaining its leading position, has been the development of the Domino Global Service standard.
The Domino Service Standard was established in 1996 and covers every area of providing customer service. The audit consists of 180 questions with individual scoring to ensure that they can provide the excellent standards of customer service you expect from Domino.
A comprehensive range of Service and Warranty agreements have been developed to meet the diverse requirements of industry in order to ensure predictability of customer life time costs and maximisation of production line uptime.
As a minimum standard, Domino offer the Total Care Basic service package covering
- 1 year’s product warranty from installation (or 15 months from delivery whichever sooner)
- Free helpdesk support during working hours in the week
- buydomino.com website for ordering fluids and spares 24/7 (upon customer registration) #
- Core spares ordered before midday shipped same day. Orders placed after midday shipped next day. Secondary spares shipped within 48 hours #
- Fluids ordered before midday shipped same day. Orders placed after midday shipped next day #
- Fluids agreements available which provide scheduled and free delivery
- Accessories catalogue detailing the current accessories available to customers
- Regulatory affairs support for ink related health and safety issues
- Various forms of certification and regulatory approval
- Liaison with customer regulatory experts
- Field Service coverage
- ISO quality controls
- Applications teams
# Service conditions vary across regions. Please contact your local Domino representative for more details.
Further cover is provided by a range of other Service and warranty packages. Please contact your local Domino representative for more details.