Print Binding Services
Domino's print binding services include Continuous , Thermal , and Piezo (DOD) ink jet systems. They have been designed to optimise workflow in high-volume bindery - right through the production cycle. Individually configured to unique applications, Domino's modular printing technology integrates neatly with existing operations at any level.
Variable print binding services include inside and outside addressing, personalisation, numbering, postal barcoding and real-time production statistics, are under the users complete control from start to finish.
The flexibility of Domino equipment and our print binding services, backed by our close working relationships with key industry OEMs , ensures that Domino systems are readily deployed on most production lines. With agreements already established with many of the major manufacturers, Domino can provide a complete print binding solution to meet your specific requirements in this sector.
Some of the key print binding applications include:
- On-line Addressing
- Selective On- and In-serts
- Personalising and pre-addressing on-line eliminates the time and expense of a separate printing process
- Print text in several different positions - on cover, or within the book, parallel to spine or head
- Set up and change over times greatly reduced
- Automatic reordering facility ensures 100% output
Selective On- and In-serts
Personalised on- and in-serts can be selectively fed on to the product with reader details, targeted advertising or special offers.