Domino Laser develops industrial laser coders for identification purposes of products of various industries. Being a group company of Domino Printing Sciences plc, a world leader in product coding technologies, Domino Laser develops top of the range laser coding solutions.
Our main focus lies in the development and production of laser systems for coding and marking of packaging. In addition we are responsible of supporting our world-wide sales and service offices. Our success is based on the high technology and quality standard we employ at Domino Laser as well as on our innovative, user oriented systems and customer focused approach. For our Product Management Department we are looking to fill the following position with immediate effect:
Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Product Management at Domino Laser is responsible for the complete product life cycle of all laser produts in our worldwide distribution structure. Definition and planning of new products is included as well as forecasts, responsibility for all technical and quality aspects and marketing of our products in close coordination with other group companies and our headquarters. In this complex and interesting sphere of activity Product Marketing is of particular importance.
Product Marketing leads the content creation of our standard products portfolio and building and execution of integrated marketing programs. It is expected to collaborate with Product Management, research, understand and translate product features into key benefits and messaging aligned to Domino Laser's strategy and target markets. You will gather competitive intelligence, collaborate and be responsible for enabling sales with high-quality product collateral, expanding awareness, drive demand generation and new ways to the go-to-market while executing on strategies. Coordinate with Product Management to capture product positioning, value proposition and messaging and translate into viable and scalable content for marketing programs and collateral Marketing assets and collateral. Drive updates of high-caliber product marketing collateral, including: commercial bulletins, website/product pages, product videos, white papers, datasheets, social media and other digital channels.
Laser is one of the technologies within the portfolio of printing technologies of Domino Group, the Marketing Manager is expected to work with the Global Teams to drive consistency with the Group Portfolio and also support activities for other technologies.
- Responsible creating marketing plans and strategies to achieve product objectives; track, monitor and report on execution of plans for Laser and other Domino products
- Responsible for internal Marketing at Domino Laser, e.g. Homepage, Branding
- Work very closely with the Product Managers in support of overall objectives, incl. definition of market needs for existing and new products, competitor and market analysis
- Ensure commercial and technical information exists to allow successful promotion of the range in our sales businesses, and is updated routinely
- Responsible for all market communication and materials incl. international presentations/seminars, product flyer, etc
- Coordination with Marketing of other Domino group companies
- Cooperation with Group Marketing and adherence of CI
- Competitor analysis and collection of material
- Ensure all marketing material is in line with agreed marketing strategy
- Provide the marketing collateral to ensure that the products are full represented (e.g. web site, brochures, sales successes)
- Reporting into matrix structure
- Approx. 30% travel (headquarters, Domino channels, customer)
- University degree required; in Business / Economics Marketing preferred or equivalent of education and industry experience
- Significant product marketing experience, emphasizing sales and marketing desired, with technical products
- Fluent verbal and written German and English language skills
- Proactive working style, self-starter, ability to work independently
- Technical, analytical, presentations and creative skills
- Highly organized and great planning skills
- Teamplayer, ability to multitask and adapt to dynamic, multi-cultural working environment and across multiple time zones
- The possibility to put your own ideas into effect within an innovative company
- To work on diversified tasks within a dynamic and motivated team
- Quick decision making due to our lean hierarchies
- The possibility to further develop your personal or expert skills through internal trainings
- Various possibilities to develop within an international group of companies
- An easy start due to our extensive initial job training
Furthermore, all employees are offered numerous benefits: a company pension scheme, public transport at a reduced rate (HVV-Proficard), job-bike leasing and a free water and coffee/tea supply. We all comfortably address each other with our first names and have flexible working hours. We also offer social events and team activities to boost our friendly working environment.
We look forward to receiving your application documents electronically via email. Please also include your salary expectations and earliest-possible start date.
Anja Wurow, Manager Human Resources
T. +49 (0) 40 888 88 -112
www.dominolaser.com / www.domino-printing.com