Business Manager UK Opportunity
Domino UK Ltd
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd has a long established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and digital printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies and are positive you will have seen the success of our products without even noticing, from expiry dates on eggs to labels on products and machine readable traceability codes on medicines in your bathrooms.
Reporting to the Director Europe – Digital Printing, your role as UK Business Manager Digital Printing Solutions will involve putting together a five-year business plan, sales and service P&L budget delivery and UK Digital Print organisation, leadership and development.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we are investing heavily in new products and applications in new market sectors.
As part of your role you will;
- Through channel and market involvement, gain understanding of target markets in terms of business activity, segmentation and dynamics
- Review and support strategic initiatives proposed by the product management team – once agreed, reflect in revised five-year plan
- Propose and agree with DP senior management team the annual sales, investment and P&L budget for the UK DP business
- Implement budget in line with the five-year strategy
- Developing and coaching team members
- Establish comprehensive market, product and skills training programmes for new recruits and to develop the team
- Communicate the plan and direction of the UK business to the European Director Digital Printing Solutions and senior management team.
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
To be successful in this role you will need to inspire and motivate a mixed discipline team of administration, commercial and technical people, both field and office based in order to deliver best-in-class customer service and technical support with increasing customer satisfaction levels which ensures all financial targets are met.
Some of the key personal attributes we are looking for:
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Coaching and team management
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent Communication
- Creativity and innovation
- Collaboration, communication and knowledge sharing
- Problem solving
- Result oriented approach
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a generous benefits package of not only a competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme but also 25 days basic holiday (including the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days), flexible working hours, an on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, a green car scheme, private medical insurance and continuous training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.