Part Time Credit Controller Opportunity
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd has a long established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies including continuous Inkjet, Laser Coding, Drop on Demand, Print and Apply and Thermal Inkjet. We are positive you will have seen the success of our products without even noticing, from expiry dates on eggs to medicines in your bathrooms.
About the role
In this part time role reporting to the Credit Controller Team Leader, your role as Credit Controller will involving providing proactive, customer service focused management of customer credit matters, including debt collection, credit limitation and management reporting. This is a part time role on 22 hours a week which can be spread over 3, 4 or 5 days per week.
Working within a friendly, close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to interact with colleagues across the Domino business. As a team of four, the credit control department is responsible for all aspects of credit control across the UK sales channel and our international Distribution network.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Dealing with customer queries in a prompt and proactive fashion at all times, maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Prompt and accurate posting of customer cash receipts.
- Minimisation of overdue debt through effective credit control procedures.
- Administration of customer accounts including the review of orders on hold and the raising of equipment deposit invoices where required.
- Creation of new customer accounts following credit vetting.
- Management reporting of credit related issues for both sales and finance managers.
- Assisting the sales managers with credit related issues and developing new methodologies as appropriate to improve cash collection.
- Effective liaison with the Business Teams, ensuring that any credit related queries are effectively dealt with.
- Ensure integrity of data between multiple systems.
You'll be self driven and organised with effective time management skills. Through previous experience you've gained effective negotiating and influencing skills as an expert communicator. You’re energetic and calm approach, combined with your eye for detail means that you maintain consistently high standards in both the work you deliver and customer and colleague interactions.
Previous credit control experience would be beneficial, but not essential - we're happy to support and train those with relevant experience and great potential. You'll be dirven to solve problems, always looking to find waye of doing things more effectively, or offering a better experience for others. We use Oracle therefore experience with using this, Excel and Outlook will enable you to be effective quickly.
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a generous benefits package of not only a competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme but also 25 days basic holiday (including the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days), flexible working hours, an on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, a green car scheme, private medical insurance and continuous training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.