Credit Controller Team Leader Opportunity
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd has a long established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies including continuous Inkjet, Laser Coding, Drop on Demand, Print and Apply and Thermal Inkjet. We are positive you will have seen the success of our products without even noticing, from expiry dates on eggs to medicines in your bathrooms.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role as Credit Controller Team Leader will involve overseeing a team of 2-3 individuals. The team leader is responsible for overseeing the day to day supervision of the team and overseeing training as well as having a role in credit collection activities.
Working within a friendly, close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to interact with colleagues across the Domino business. As a team of four, the credit control department is responsible for all aspects of credit control across the UK sales channel and our international distribution network.
As part of your role you will;
- Provide day to day support to the Credit Control team
- Acting as a key point of escalation for any issues and liaising with management of the sales channels accordingly
- Play an active role in reviewing and improving existing processes, including liaising with other departments where required
- Dealing with customer queries in a prompt and proactive fashion at all times, maintaining high levels of customer service
- Minimisation of overdue debt through effective credit control procedures
- Administration of customer accounts including reviewing orders on hold, monitoring credit limits/terms and posting of customer cash receipts
- Management reporting of credit related issues for both BDMs and finance managers
- Dealing with export documentary collections and reviewing Letters of Credit
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
To be successful in this role you need to have previous experience of credit control and experience within a management role. Experience of working with Oracle would be advantageous but not essential.
Some of the key personal attributes we are looking for:
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- People and Team Building Skills
- Natural process improver – always looking to find ways of doing things more effectively
- Conscientious approach to work
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a generous benefits package of not only a competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme but also 25 days basic holiday (including the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days), flexible working hours, an on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, a green car scheme, private medical insurance and continuous training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.