Customer Support Advisor (T1)
Interact with colleagues and customers around the world to provide and process information in response to enquiries, requests about products and services and complaints, ensuring a consistently high quality service.
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers and colleagues across the business through open and interactive communication.
- Prioritise enquiries from colleagues and customers using our Customer Relationship Management System.
- Organise workflow to meet customer timeframes and agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Interact with colleagues and customers via telephone and email; responding promptly to enquiries and handling and resolving any concerns or complaints.
- Keep detailed records of enquiries, interactions, transactions and actions taken
- Escalate unresolved issues as required.
- Process orders, coordinate with internal departments, prepare documentation and fulfil customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in team meetings to discuss upcoming challenges and find solutions together as a team.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Customer and solution orientated
- Ability to listen
- Proficient in problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Process orientation
- Self-managing and able to take the initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Has an understanding of data and recognises trends
- Experience of internal account management supporting customers around the world
- Language Skills (German/French/Spanish, Japanese)
- CRM Experience (Salesforce)
- Understanding of manufacturing and logistics
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Good standard of education in literacy and numeracy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Salesforce.com (or similar)
- Oracle (or similar)
- Excel (basic)
- Fast Learner
- Listening & Empathy
- Team Player
CAMBRIDGE – A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.