DP Technical Support Specialist Opportunity
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd has a long established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies including continuous Inkjet, Laser Coding, Drop on Demand, Print and Apply and Thermal Inkjet. We are positive you will have seen the success of our products without even noticing, from expiry dates on eggs to medicines in your bathrooms.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, your role as DP Technical Support Specialist will involve product application support for the Digital Printing product range with particular focus on the N-series. You will provide technical support to end users over phone and through TeamViewer, you will also be the first point of contact for field Engineers. This is an exciting opportunity where you will support the technical team during development, validation and introduction of new product enhancements.
You will join our global support team at an exciting time as we continue to grow our customer field base with lots of exciting products and integrations. The team are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved, our objective is to support, mentor and develop our colleagues to enable press downtime remains at a minimum.
As part of your role you will;
- Be responsible for the product and application support for the Digital Printing product range with particular focus on the N-Series. This will involve working closely with the field engineers, installation teams and service managers.
- Provide technical support to end users by logging requests and doing an initial analysis and work with the Technical Support Manager to assign the request.
- Ensure all technical queries are professionally handled, scheduled and acted upon through to resolution.
- Facilitate reporting of technical queries and carry out statistical analysis to understand trends.
- Provide Support to the technical team during the development, validation and introduction of new product enhancements.
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
To be successful in this role you will need to have technical support experience and dealing with and solving complex technical issues. We are looking for someone who has experience in the Digital inkjet printing industry who can manage the expectations of field-based staff and customers.
Some of the key personal attributes we are looking for:
- Customer focused
- Team player that can work independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrates ownership of projects and issues
- Positive, Hands on attitude
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a generous benefits package of not only a competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme but also 25 days basic holiday (including the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days), flexible working hours, an on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, a green car scheme, private medical insurance and continuous training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.