Facilities Administrator Opportunity 6-12 month FTC
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd has a long established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies including continuous Inkjet, Laser Coding, Drop on Demand, Print and Apply and Thermal Inkjet. We are positive you will have seen the success of our products without even noticing, from expiry dates on eggs to medicines in your bathrooms.
Reporting to the UK SHE & Facilities Manager, your role as Facilities Administrator will involve proving comprehensive administration support to the Estates team. You will be required to work as part of a team as well as having responsibilities and accountability for control of various aspects of the departmental workload. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to improve the process and systems already in use and have an enthusiastic approach to help streamline business processes.
Working within a friendly, close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to interact with colleagues across the Domino business.
As part of your role you will;
- Oversee the running of the Estates help desk ensuring KPI targets are met
- Oversee statutory inspections, ensuring all are completed on time and remedial actions are captured on the Estates help desk
- Obtain copies of contracts for Estates contractors, upload to smart sheet with renewal dates and set reminders for when notice of termination would need to be given
- Work with other members of the Estates team to identify alternative contractors in areas where the current service provider is not performing
- Oversee & administrate annual contractor renewal process
- Carry out monthly permit to work & contractor audits
- Work with other members of the team to help to create the quarterly Estates newsletter
- Raise permits to work for contractors having checked RAMS to ensure proposed methods are suitable
- Assist with collating and preparing information for Capex projects where applicable
- Review team training and coordinate refresher training where necessary
- Compile asset register for key items of business critical equipment
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
To be successful in this role you need to have previous experience in an administrative role. Experience working with contractors would be advantageous.
Some of the key personal attributes we are looking for:
- Self-Organisation/Time management
- Excellent Communication
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team Player
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a generous benefits package of not only a competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme but also 25 days basic holiday (including the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days), flexible working hours, an on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, a green car scheme, private medical insurance and continuous training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.