Legal Secretary Opportunity
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries, Ltd has a long established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies including continuous Inkjet, Laser Coding, Drop on Demand, Print and Apply and Thermal Inkjet. We are positive you will have seen the success of our products without even noticing, from expiry dates on eggs to medicines in your bathrooms.
Reporting to the General Counsel, your role as PA and Legal Secretary will involving undertaking administrative activities within the Legal Department, including supporting and helping to co-ordinate the Legal Department’s management of Group insurance, Group company auditing and archive management. This is a key role which supports the Legal Department’s activities through preparing documents such as confidentiality agreements and basic sales and procurement contracts using provided templates.
The Legal Department is a global function within Domino Printing Sciences, and as well as the immediate Legal team, you will get involved in helping to support people in many different countries, on a wider array of different business tasks and activities.
As part of your role you will;
- support and help to co-ordinate Group insurance and Group company auditing;
- provide secretarial support, including invoice processing and archive management;
- help to manage the intranet site;
- be involved in calendar management and booking meetings, online meetings and conference calls, etc; and
- provide document support for core department activities - e.g. confidentiality agreements, basic sales and procurements contracts, etc using provided templates.
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the ability to demonstrate energy and urgency in tackling tasks in a busy working environment. This role requires someone who can demonstrate care and skill in tasks undertaken.
Some of the key personal attributes we are looking for:
- positive and proactive approach to work;
- good written language ability;
- good verbal language ability;
- good time keeping;
- initiative and an ability to approach tasks with an appreciation of team efficiency;
- high attention to detail; and
- problem solving.
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a generous benefits package of not only a competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme but also 25 days basic holiday (including the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days), flexible working hours, an on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, a green car scheme, private medical insurance and continuous training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.