Domino Digital Printing Solutions
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries which has over 37,000 employees worldwide, has a long-established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Inkjet, Laser, Drop on Demand, Thermal Transfer, Print and Apply and Thermal Inkjet. Our customers included some of the most recognised brands. Applications range from simple best before date codes you will commonly see on FMCG products to the digital printing of packaging.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager in the Digital Printing Solutions Division, your role as Marketing Executive will involve, as part of a dynamic team, organising European trade shows, open houses and distributer events. The role also involves coordinating the creation of printed marketing collateral in support of product management and the global sales channels. You will also gain exposure to a wide range of other marketing activities.
The planned global growth in Domino’s Digital Printing Solutions division means that it is an exciting time to join this close knit team. With a mixture of both long term serving and newly recruited personnel, the department is seen as a key part of the divisions success. It prides itself on providing excellent customer support and retention, whilst enabling individuals to further their skills and careers within a dynamic part of the company.
As part of your role you will;
- Co-ordinate and support events for marketing activities associated with international and European trade shows, open houses and distributor/OEM events including assistance with stand design/build and stand services, creation of product displays and presentations, email campaigns (for distributors) etc and attendance at the major shows and events.
- Liaise with Product Managers and external suppliers to produce Product Brochures to support the international sales team. Includes the co-ordination of design and layout of content, organising photography and print production.
- Co-ordinating the production of other items of European marketing collateral including printed customer case studies, promotional flyers, promotional goods and sales presentations.
- Deliver and monitor the performance of, email campaigns to Domino’s distributors, using SalesForce and Pardot email platform.
- Maintain website content using the Content Management System (CMS) including uploading brochures, press releases, case studies, photographs etc.
- Assist with the generation of sales presentation tools.
- Provide marketing support to the marketing team, channels and distributors as and when required.
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience in a similar role and a Marketing related qualification or degree. Domino will provide suitable training to support development of a comprehensive working knowledge of all Domino products, the theory on which they are based and the application of those products.
Some of the key personal attributes we are looking for:
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- Team player and collaborator
- Can handle the pressure associated with delivering to event deadlines
- Willingness to undertake a limited amount of travel within Europe
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a generous benefits package of not only a competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme but also 25 days basic holiday (including the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days), flexible working hours, an on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, a green car scheme, private medical insurance and continuous training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now at.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.