Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries, Ltd has a long established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies including continuous Inkjet, Laser Coding, Drop on Demand, Print and Apply and Thermal Inkjet. We are positive you will have seen the success of our products without even noticing, from expiry dates on eggs to medicines in your bathrooms.
Reporting to the General Counsel, your role as Paralegal will involve providing legal and administrative support relating to a range of business activities for Domino group companies. The successful candidate will assist with drafting agreements, preparing documents and providing support the lawyers in the team when required. You will be required to work in the office at least 2 days per week.
The Legal Department is a global function within Domino Printing Sciences, and as well as the immediate Legal team, you will get involved in helping to support people in many different countries, on a wider array of different business tasks and activities.
As part of your role you will;
- Assist with and draft (from templates) a range of agreements and terms and conditions related to sales, equipment leasing, purchasing and distribution
- Draft and amend non-disclosure and similar agreements
- Assist in management of the trademark portfolio for the company
- Help to manage the group insurance arrangements, insurance claims, etc
- Assist with group auditing and reporting
- Prepare company secretarial and similar documents
- Legal administrative work and support for lawyers in the team
- Generally assisting with legal enquiries, office administration and processes within the team
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the ability to demonstrate energy and urgency in tackling tasks in a busy working environment. This role requires someone who can demonstrate care and skill in tasks undertaken.
Some of the key personal attributes we are looking for:
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Good written and verbal language ability
- Good time management
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a generous benefits package of not only a competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme but also 25 days basic holiday (including the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days), flexible working hours, an on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, a green car scheme, private medical insurance and continuous training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.