Product Validation Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Validation Engineer to work with all areas of the Domino organisation globally. Your role will involve leading the validation and field trials process through the capture, reporting of technical, commercial and user case issues across multiple Domino products to ensure all products meet customer requirements before launch through process and validation. You will contribute and assist with building capabilities to ensure our products are introduced without issue to our internal and external customers by leading the field trials process.
As part of your role you will;
- Validate equipment against a market requirement specification (commercial and technical).
- Lead validation field trials planning and implementation locally and internationally.
- Liaising and build relationships with channels and regional GMs.
- Liaising with Product managers, department heads, development teams, System Test department, technical support teams (local and international) to capture, but promote Domino cohesion of effort.
- Reporting of issues and advising of priority (fix) status by gathering evidence and opinion from around the business.
- Create \ adapt validation processes to keep up with the latest customer requirements
- Author reports and present to senior stakeholders
- Follow field trial process to ensure that products meet DQS and are real-world ready
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience leading customer-focused situations, either within sales or technical. Knowledge of any coding products is desirable.
We are looking for someone with key personal attributes that align to our Domino values of Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility:
- Strong communicator and not afraid to contribute ideas
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team
- Self-motivated and determined
- Open to Global exposure with Domino channels and distributor
- People and Team Building Skills
Due to the nature of this role the successful candidate will need Aviation Security Clearance. Therefore Aviation Background checks as specified by the Civil Aviation Authority - including a DBS check and 5 years’ employment/educational references - will need to be completed before the successful candidate can start the role.
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
Over the last year we have been very creative and flexible in adapting to working from home and the needs of our teams. This has helped us develop what is now an effective remote on-boarding process that understands, and accounts for, the challenges of joining a new organisation remotely. We want our new team members to feel part of the team immediately even if this isn’t possible physically. You will be based at Bar hill but local and overseas travel will be required.
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance, dental plans, enhanced maternity leave, as well as schemes such as the Cycle Scheme and the Tech Scheme. We know that training and development is essential for us all to progress our careers and there will be lots of development opportunities here at Domino. We think Domino is a great place to work and we're committed to Domino offering a fun, challenging and really rewarding workplace.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd has a long established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies including continuous Inkjet, Laser Coding, Drop on Demand, Print and Apply and Thermal Inkjet. We are positive you will have seen the success of our products without even noticing, from expiry dates on eggs to medicines in your bathrooms.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.