ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
Interact with colleagues and customers around the world to provide and process information in response to enquiries, requests about products and services and complaints, ensuring a consistently high quality service.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers and colleagues across the business through open and interactive communication.
- Prioritise enquiries from colleagues and customers using our Customer Relationship Management System.
- Organise workflow to meet customer timeframes and agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Interact with colleagues and customers via telephone and email; responding promptly to enquiries and handling and resolving any concerns or complaints.
- Keep detailed records of enquiries, interactions, transactions and actions taken
- Escalate unresolved issues as required.
- Process orders, coordinate with internal departments, prepare documentation and fulfil customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in team meetings to discuss upcoming challenges and find solutions together as a team.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Customer and solution orientated
- Ability to listen
- Proficient in problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Process orientation
- Self-managing and able to take the initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Has an understanding of data and recognises trends
- Experience of internal account management supporting customers around the world
- Language Skills (German/French/Spanish, Japanese)
- CRM Experience (Salesforce)
- Understanding of manufacturing and logistics
The Domino values are all about working together to Do More. Team Spirit, Energy and Urgency, Commitment and a Positive Attitude are all things which we look for in our people.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Good standard of education in literacy and numeracy
- Graduate or similar
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Salesforce.com (or similar)
- Oracle (or similar)
- Excel (basic)
- Fast Learner
- Listening & Empathy
- Team Player
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday, a discretionary bonus scheme, as well as training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.