Software Validation Engineer
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions.
Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management, and brand protection.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to lead software validation and field trials for new products being introduced into the Domino coding and marking portfolio. The Software Validation Engineer is responsible for ensuring all products meet customer requirements and expectations before launch. It is a fantastic opportunity to work with many teams within the Domino organisation and gain valuable experience on all technologies within the coding and making industry.
As part of your role you will;
- Ensure our products are introduced without issue to our internal and external customers by leading in-house software validation programmes and analysing field trial data. The goal is to find issues before our customers.
- Liaise and build relationships with our channels, Pre-Sales and Technical Support departments (TSG) to transfer knowledge on new products within our portfolio.
- Reporting of issues and advising on priority \ impact by gathering evidence from a customer perspective.
- Create \ adapt validation processes to keep up with the latest customer requirements. Focus on real world validation of our products in line with customer expectations.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Experience of Software testing or protocol knowledge. Software application testing experience is also desired.
- Have experience or a desire to validate software protocol communications and UI functionality on coding equipment.
- Experience or a good understanding of customer-focused situations (installations, technical support, MNC, OEM)
We are looking for someone with key personal attributes that align to our Domino values of Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility:
- Great communication
- Promotor of collaboration and team work
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Concern for standards
- Attentive to details
- Results driven
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance as well as scheme such as the Cycle Scheme and the Tech Scheme. We know that training and development is essential for us all to progress our careers and there will be lots of development opportunities to progress your career with Domino. We think Domino is a great place to work and this role will be fun, challenging and really rewarding. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility and if you join us you will become part of an award-winning global team.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.