Strategic Account Manager
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd has a long-established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking, and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies including continuous Inkjet, Laser Coding, Drop on Demand, Print and Apply and Thermal Inkjet. We are positive you will have seen the success of our products without even noticing, from expiry dates on eggs to medicines in your bathrooms.
We are currently looking for a Strategic Account Manager to join the Strategic Business Development team. This is an incredible exciting new opportunity which would be ideal for someone looking to take their career to the next level.
This role is to join the SBD team as a Strategic Account Manager. The scope includes the management of the strategic accounts within our specialist sectors (Tobacco, Life Sciences and Beverage) and promotion of the SBD developed engineered solutions, such as the COLTS twin-labeller system and pallet strap labelling solution.
Key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Lead major projects across multiple Domino technologies within our specialist sectors.
- Co-ordinate communication of opportunities and successes throughout Domino’s global sales network of subsidiaries and distributors
- Negotiate and maintain regional and global supplier agreements.
- Promote and develop breakthrough solutions (such as Coding Station, VCS and Pallet Strap solutions)
To be successful in this role you will need to have an engineering background with knowledge of industrial equipment. Other core requirements for this role include:
- Knowledge of difference financial models
- Ability and flexibility to travel when required (including European travel)
- Understanding and experience of dealing with the cultural aspects of Pan-European business
- Experience of project management and key principles
- Capability to negotiate high value, multi-faceted contracts.
Some of the key personal attributes we are looking for:
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Quality Focus and a detailed thinker
- Team player and good communicator
- Tenacious and assertive
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a generous benefits package of not only a competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme but also 25 days basic holiday (including the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days), flexible working hours, an on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, a green car scheme, private medical insurance and continuous training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future please click on 'Apply’ and you will be directed to a web form where you can upload your CV. Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.