Project Coordinator Opportunity
About Domino Printing Sciences
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd has a long established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies including continuous Inkjet, Laser Coding, Drop on Demand, Print and Apply and Thermal Inkjet. We are positive you will have seen the success of our products without even noticing, from expiry dates on eggs to medicines in your bathrooms.
Reporting to the Programme Director, your role as ERP Project Coordinator will involve Coordinate people and processes to ensure that the ERP Project is delivered on time and produce the desired outcomes. You will support the Programme Director with planning, coordinating and reporting of an enterprise wide transformation Project.
At Domino we’re committed to becoming a benchmark company in the Industrial Printing industry. We will achieve this through transforming from a product focused to an efficient world-class printing solutions and services provider in customer experience, sustainability and compliance.
Fundamental to achieving the company’s vision and driving our growth path is execution of a multi-year project to migrate our company wide Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to a state-of-the art cloud solution.
As part of your role you will;
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Project planning – including coordinating project schedules, resources and information
- Monitoring project progress, ensuring deadlines are met by all workstreams
- Facilitate collaboration among and across project team members, business units and other stakeholders
- Project reporting
- Provide administrative support, documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Manages project team information and knowledge exchange; including the programme team online knowledge space
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
To be successful in this role you will need to have project management experience with a recognised project management qualification. Knowledge of change management and qualification would be desired.
Some of the key personal attributes we are looking for:
- Collaborative and inclusive
- Active listening
- Desire to deliver exceptional results
- Achievement orientation
- Deliver on commitments and taking personal responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Positive and effective team player
- Ambition to learn and grow with the Project Team and Domino
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a generous benefits package of not only a competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme but also 25 days basic holiday (including the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days), flexible working hours, an on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, a green car scheme, private medical insurance and continuous training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.