Credit Controller Opportunity
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd has a long established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies including continuous Inkjet, Laser Coding, Drop on Demand, Print and Apply and Thermal Inkjet. We are positive you will have seen the success of our products without even noticing, from expiry dates on eggs to medicines in your bathrooms.
Reporting to the Credit Controller Team Leader, your role as Credit Controller for export will involve providing proactive, customer service focused management of customer credit matters, including debt collection, credit limitation and management reporting.
Working within a friendly, close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to interact with colleagues across the Domino business. As a team of three, the credit control department is responsible for all aspects of credit control across the UK sales channel and our international Distribution network.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for;
- Dealing with customer queries in a prompt and proactive fashion, maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Minimisation of overdue debt through effective credit control procedures.
- Administration of customer accounts including the review of orders on hold, monitoring credit limits/terms and posting of customer cash receipts.
- Creation of new customer accounts following credit vetting.
- Management reporting of credit related issues for both sales and finance managers.
- Administration of the credit insurance policy, ensuring prompt submission of declarations and adherence to the terms of the policy.
- Dealing with export documentary collections and reviewing Letters of Credit.
- Assisting the sales and business development managers with credit related issues and developing new methodologies as appropriate to improve cash collection.
- Effective liaison with the Business Teams, ensuring that any credit related queries are effectively dealt with.
- Ensure integrity of data between multiple systems.
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
To be successful in this role you need to have minimum GCSE Grade C/4 in English and Mathematics or equivalent, and previous credit control experience is desirable but not essential. Proficient use of Microsoft Office is essential.
Some of the key personal attributes we are looking for:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Capable of organising and managing own workload
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a generous benefits package of not only a competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme but also 25 days basic holiday (including the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days), flexible working hours, an on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, a green car scheme, private medical insurance and continuous training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.