Product Compliance Specialist
Bar Hill, Cambridgeshire
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Product Compliance Group who support Domino as a manufacturer, and all economic operators within the Domino Group in placing products on the market. The successful candidate will support the team to ensure that the products are designed and manufactured in accordance with the essential legal requirements and undergo a conformity assessment.
As part of your role you will;
- Raise awareness of changes in global chemical restrictions legislation within Domino (VOC, clean air, drug precursors, explosive precursors, etc).
- Raise awareness on responsibility of Domino towards chemical restrictions and how Domino demonstrate compliance
- Actively support in the regulatory requirements during development of new fluid products
- Assist in the preparation of the “technical file” for any product
- Actively support maintenance of existing products
- Actively support with withdrawal of existing products
- Assess potential ‘non-compliance’ issues arising, highlighting changes in regulations/legislations and raw materials
- Creation and maintenance of SDS for Domino Group products and Development projects
- Preparation of customer information and Product Compliance statements
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have experience working in product compliance
- SDS authoring skills
- BSc in a STEM subject
We are looking for someone with key personal attributes that align to our Domino values of Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility:
- Enthusiasm for product compliance
- Good communication
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Concern for standards
- Attentive to details
- Results driven
- Positive and proactive approach to work
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance as well as scheme such as the Cycle Scheme and the Tech Scheme. We know that training and development is essential for us all to progress our careers and there will be lots of development opportunities to progress your career with Domino. We think Domino is a great place to work and this role will be fun, challenging and really rewarding. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility and if you join us you will become part of an award-winning global team.
Click on 'Apply’ and you will be directed to a web form where you can upload your CV. Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.