Requirements Analyst Opportunity
Domino UK Ltd
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd has a long established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies including continuous Inkjet, Laser Coding, Drop on Demand, Print and Apply and Thermal Inkjet. We are positive you will have seen the success of our products without even noticing, from expiry dates on eggs to medicines in your bathrooms.
Reporting to one of the Software Development Managers, your role as Requirements Analyst is a pivotal role within our R&D Software team as you will be a key contributor ensuring the products and services we offer, meet customer needs and expectations and deliver maximum value.
You will join our Software department as we continue to expand on our team of 70 developers, test engineers and DevOps. The Software group are responsible for the design, implementation and testing of the software for all Domino coding and marking products whilst supporting and developing our infield product
Some of the key responsibilities of your role include;
- Delivering defined business needs by collaboratively working with Product Managers and Product Owners
- Creating the link between Product Management and Development teams to ensure customer requirements are met in released software.
- Work with all levels of project stakeholders to identify Customer Use cases and fully elicit all requirements
- Ensure Customer and product requirements are managed and maintained throughout the development life cycle.
- Create and document Software requirements in the format of Agile User Stories which contain appropriate acceptance criteria
- Supporting the development Scrum teams to ensure understanding of requirements and add clarity where required
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we are investing heavily both in an agile process transformation using the Scrum methodology and in our test resources and automated test infrastructure, all supported by industry leading tools such as Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, GIT, Coverity etc.
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
To be successful in this role you will need to have Demonstrable experience of working and delivering in an Agile environment , preferably SCRUM in a software development environment, strong organization skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, people and team building skills. A Business Analysis/Requirements Engineer qualification (BCS, AgileBA, IIBA) and being a Certified Scrum Product Owner are desirable.
Some of the key personal attributes we are looking for:
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Soft skills and self-awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively and establish good working relationships across internal departments and with customers
- An Analytical person who is self reliant, pro-active with excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication, facilitation and collaboration skills
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a generous benefits package of not only a competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme but also 25 days basic holiday (including the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days), flexible working hours, an on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, a green car scheme, private medical insurance and continuous training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.