Software Asset Management Analyst
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management and brand protection.
About the role
The Software Asset Management Analyst will review licensing and usage data, and to provide ongoing process improvement to optimize our license position for software and SaaS solutions. This includes gathering business requirements, reviewing our current software environment, and working closely with IT support teams to establish, maintain and report on a comprehensive Software Asset Management function. Includes monitoring and alerting for all upcoming expirations as well as identifying key requirements and issuers with software license compliance, contract terms, conditions and pricing. It also includes working with vendors to purchase the licenses.
This person will serve as our Subject Matter Expert to provide recommendations regarding licensing & software options and should have a general understanding of software and SaaS license/ subscriptions models. This position requires analytical thinking to understand the different software and match the correct software to the business needs of the employees. They must be a self-starter and comfortable working directly with stakeholders and vendors. They must also possess exceptional organizational skills, capable of finding simple answers through data analysis, and thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience in software asset management including either software license analysis reviews or SAM tool implementations/integrations preferred.
- Experience in process optimization and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Ability to independently find and fix inefficiencies, with limited direction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to conduct meetings with clients and third parties.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task management, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of procurement and vendor management.
- Demonstrated understanding of license and subscription model variations
- Ability to help team members and customers embrace policies and procedures.
- Ability to quickly grasp and explain technological and business concepts.
What you can expect
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance and access to the Green Car Scheme to name a few! We recognise that flexible homeworking can be beneficial and at Domino we want people to feel able to own the way they work. For many of us this, this might be coming into the office most days, just a couple of times a week, or perhaps fortnightly. What’s important is that we enable you get the best from us and for us to get the best from you, whether that’s from your home office or on site, as long as we continue to collaborate and enable great outcomes for our customers. We are a highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility. We think Domino is a great place to work and if you join us, you’ll find yourself part of organisation which really cares about their people, as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.