ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
Job Purpose - Business Process Co-ordinator – Digital Printing Solutions
Part Time (circa 30 hours/week)
- Take an active role in managing the administration and co-ordination of the business alongside the Commercial and Technical Teams in the DP UK Business.
- Provide Customers with a key point of contact for all pre- and post-sales enquiries and manage all non-consumable orders from receipt to satisfactory completion.
- When necessary, become involved in the escalation process with internal and external suppliers to ensure promise dates are kept to satisfy customer needs.
- Working with the appropriate people and departments (internally and) worldwide, ensure that your Customers receive the right levels of service to ensure that Domino is their first choice for all of their Digital Printing Solutions.
KEY TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Liaising with the Operations, Sales, Service, Aftermarket, Finance and Projects teams, manage all non-consumable orders through the sales order process to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Deliver service excellence through effective management of customer enquiries including processing leads, quotations, samples, literature requests and proactively managing any complaints and case escalations, recording all information on Salesforce.
- Provide a single point of contact for customers and proactively manage their requirements by liaising and negotiating with internal and external teams.
- Gain an understanding of your A B & C profitable customers including changes in migration data, potential and profiles to assist with sales planning and identification of risks and opportunities.
- Involvement with both Group Marketing and Local UK Channel marketing in the execution of initiatives, as well as becoming the ‘go-to’ person for Salesforce information and management.
- Police, operate and maintain the RMA system for warranty parts (including all paperwork) for all suppliers to the UK DP business.
- Manage all aspects of the service contract process including scheduling and renewals.
- Reports on a weekly / monthly basis on KPI’s and other performance measures
- When helpdesk is not manned, answer and direct customer calls to relevant designated resource.
- Ensure engineers car stock is up to date and correct
- Liaise with Help Desk scheduler to ensure parts ordered arrive when engineer is on site.
- Use the application profiles created by the projects team, and any other campaigns specified throughout the year, to enable sales related activities to help achieve revenue targets set.
Ensure customer satisfaction calls are made following a completed installation. Record and monitor results for future analysis
- Monitor and ensure service calls are closed on Servicemax within the month of attendance.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the Line Manager
The Domino values are all about working together to Do More. Team Spirit, Energy and Urgency, Commitment and a Positive Attitude are all things which we look for in our people.
- Initiating action
- Impact & Acceptability
- Listening & Empathy
- Team working
- Questioning & Analysis
- Business knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Organisational knowledge
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Basic understanding of product range advantageous
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Supply Chain
- Technical Background (highly desirable)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Work on own initiative
- Technical inquisitiveness (desirable)
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday, a discretionary bonus scheme, on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, as well as training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
CAMBRIDGE – A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.