ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
Job Purpose - Digital Marketing Executive
Responsible for maintaining the content included on Domino Digital Printing Solutions’ global website, managing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns and producing monthly visitor performance statistics using Google Analytics. Manage DP’s social media activity on LinkedIn and Twitter and internal communication via a bimonthly internal news bulletin.
KEY TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring that all DP website content is kept up-to-date using the Content Management System (CMS) to create page content, upload brochures, press releases, case studies, photographs, videos etc assigning keywords and ensuring all cross-links are active.
- Manage SEO ensuring the continual monitoring of keywords and that web page content is updated and optimised to reflect this.
- Provide guidance to the European channel marketing functions to ensure that local PPC activity is optimised for DP products and applications.
- Using Google Analytics (and any other relevant tools) to produce monthly website visitor statistics, website leads and conversion analysis.
- Deliver and monitor the performance of, email campaigns to Domino’s distributors, using SalesForce and Pardot email platform.
- Liaise with Social Media agency to create, deliver and monitor performance of, monthly DP posts for LinkedIn and Twitter and to produce DP blogs.
- Create the content for, and distribute, the internal bimonthly e-newsletter ‘DP Makes the Headlines.’
- Create, manage and organise the sales enablement system/CMS iPresent platform for Domino DPS. Assist with the generation of other sales presentation tools.
- Attend and assist with the organisation, marketing and post-event analysis of major DP international exhibitions.
- Provide marketing support to the DP marketing team, channels and distributors as and when required.
- Team Spirit
- Energy & Urgency
- Positive Attitude
- Clarity & Focus
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a digital B2B environment using CMS and CRM systems and Google Analytics (and/or other reporting tools)
- Experience of optimising web content with good practical knowledge of SEO and PPC tools
- Experience of briefing and working with external agencies and third parties
- Business use of social media platforms LinkedIn and Twitter
- Practical knowledge of email platforms, automation tools and workflow integration.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing, events or hospitality administration role
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment ie. multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- Experience handling external agencies and suppliers
- CRM software experience eg SalesForce
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) essential
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to establish relationships and credibility across sales channels
- Analysis and problem solving
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- Team player
- Willingness to travel internationally
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday, a discretionary bonus scheme, on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, as well as training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
CAMBRIDGE – A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.