ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
Job Purpose - Marketing Administration Assistant
Provide Digital Printing marketing support to Domino’s direct channels and international distributors including translations coordination. SalesForce (CRM) administration including coordinating activity with European channel marketing functions and responsibility for Distributor contacts. Event coordination and administration, and media monitoring. Provide Digital Printing marketing support to Domino’s direct channels and international distributors including translations coordination. SalesForce (CRM) administration including coordinating activity with European channel marketing functions and responsibility for Distributor contacts. Event coordination and administration, and media monitoring.
KEY TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Handle requests for brochures, samples, marketing collateral etc from channels and distributors. Will involve raising shipping documents, invoices and cases on SalesForce.
- Liaison with translations agency and channel marketing functions to coordinate translations of marketing collateral and website content.
- SalesForce administration including website and event lead assignment; coordinating marketing activity and data cleansing with European channel marketing functions; campaign management; running queries and reports; event conversion analysis.
- Event coordination including hotel coordination and bookings; assisting in the organisation, marketing, attendance, processing of leads and post-event analysis at major international exhibitions; organising and despatching marketing collateral for European channel, distributor, OEM and partner events.
- Upload and maintain content on the Marketing On Demand portal, monitor and approve global orders placed for marketing collateral and evaluate ongoing costs.
- Liaise with PR agency and channel marketing functions to monitor and produce quarterly media coverage reports of Domino’s activity and monitor competitors’ press activity.
- Upload photographs to MyDomino, maintain Digital Printing Solutions’ photographic and video libraries and assist with photoshoots, if required.
- Raise Purchase Orders for marketing collateral and provide general administrative and marketing support to the DP marketing team, as and when required.
The Domino values are all about working together to Do More. Team Spirit, Energy and Urgency, Commitment and a Positive Attitude are all things which we look for in our people.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- 2 ‘A’ levels or equivalent Diploma/Certificate (minimum of 5 GCSEs)
- CRM software certification eg. SalesForce
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing, events or hospitality administration role
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment ie. multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- Experience handling external agencies and suppliers
- CRM software experience eg SalesForce
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) essential
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Outgoing and energetic
- Able to establish relationships and credibility across sales channels
- Team player
- Willingness to travel internationally
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday, a discretionary bonus scheme, on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, as well as training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
CAMBRIDGE – A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.