Remote within the UK (Occasional UK Travel including to Bar Hill, Cambridge base)
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprised of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
At Domino we’re building a global team of pricing experts to help the business achieve its ambitious growth targets. We’re looking for someone join our team to help deliver pricing excellence both through our direct sales subsidiaries in the USA, Europe, Dubai, India, South Korea and China and via our 130-strong indirect distributor network in almost every country in the world.
- Help turn big data from multiple sources into useful dynamic reporting and insights using the most advanced business intelligence reporting tools available.
- Take ownership of updating and analysing monthly reporting, helping to identify crucial insights into key pricing trends.
- Get involved in in deal appraisal and pricing / sales programme development for multi-national companies.
- Support the development of innovative solutions for profitably pricing new products and services.
- Help develop, enhance and maintain deal pricing tools and models.
You will be analytical with a good understanding of numbers. You should be passionate about people and processes with a strong desire to continuously develop and improve on your skills and on processes within the function.
- Very good MS Excel skills; working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong numeracy skills
- Aptitude for problem solving and critical thinking
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Organised, self-starter and a quick learner
- Highly motivated individual with the desire to make a difference
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday, a discretionary bonus scheme, Private Medical Insurance, as well as training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV with a brief covering letter on the web form.