ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
Customer Experience Co-ordinator - Liverpool
Support all aspects of Customer Experience to ensure the delivery of World Class Customer Service through others. Constantly review and refine business processes to enhance the customer experience.
KEY TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Deliver service excellence through effective management of customer enquiries, proactively managing any complaints and recording all information on salesforce.
- Be the systems advocate
- Embed Customer Standard and Service Level Agreement Controls
- Review all customer service activities to establish clear processes, objectives and KPIs and developing a long term strategy for performance improvement
- Assist in the creation of customer specific approaches to gain feedback and maintain and build relationships
- Gather and analyse data to identify trends/problems and put forward solutions
- Develop, mentor and empower the team to improve proactive operational performance and reduce the need to take reactive, remedial measures
- Ensure the customer experience is the very best in class when measured both internally and against external benchmarks
- Optimise processes so individuals understand their roles and responsibilities and feel able to take the initiative when dealing with customer issues
- Drive change to engage the team to deliver customer experience excellence
- Through others, provide high quality pre and post-sales service to all customers whether they are major national accounts or the owner / user of a single machine
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by your Line Manager
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Good standard of education
- Professional customer service qualification preferred
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Customer service experience in a complex business
- Identifying needs and establishing new approaches and processes to deliver customer service excellence
- Management of modern CRM systems, ensuring real performance improvements are achieved
- Building a proactive, customer focused environment
- Change management including integrating departments and systems
- Microsoft Office
- Use of ERP and CRM systems to a high level, preferably Oracle and Salesforce
- Vision to see where opportunity for change exists and assist in the implementation
- Engaging, with influence and persuasion to achieve desired results
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Customer focused, a passion for customer service excellence
- Awareness of financial implications
- Passionate, responsive, energetic and able to prioritise/delegate
- Organised, with attention to detail
- Process driven
- Team player
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.