Credit Controller - Part Time
(22 hours Per week)
To provide proactive, customer service focused management of customer credit matters, including debt collection, credit insurance and management reporting.
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dealing with customer queries in a prompt and proactive fashion at all times, maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Prompt and accurate posting of customer cash receipts.
- Minimisation of overdue debt through effective credit control procedures.
- Administration of customer accounts including the review of orders on hold and the raising of equipment deposit invoices where required.
- Creation of new customer accounts following credit vetting.
- Management reporting of credit related issues for both sales and finance managers.
- Assisting the sales managers with credit related issues and developing new methodologies as appropriate to improve cash collection.
- Effective liaison with the Business Teams, ensuring that any credit related queries are effectively dealt with.
- Ensure integrity of data between multiple systems.
- Understanding of export credit control to provide cover when required.
- Other duties as reasonably requested from time to time.
- Self-Organisation/Time management
- Calm under pressure
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Good standard of education
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Previous credit control experience not essential – training can be provided
- Experience of working with Oracle advantageous
- Good Word, Excel and Outlook skills essential
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels to ensure customer requirements are met
- Conscientious approach to work
- Attention to detail
CAMBRIDGE – A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.