ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
To assist the Group Systems Analyst by providing systems support for the finance function, Oracle and TM1, particularly testing and training of system changes, accuracy of data and development/maintenance of finance reporting.
KEY TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Working with the Group Systems Analyst to support the management accounting function Group-wide and drive automation of good quality, accurate and timely reporting capability
- First line support for the day-to-day running and maintenance of Oracle/TM1, ensuring all finance systems are kept in sync
- Assist with the delivery of system enhancements
- Generate ad-hoc reports and analysis as and when required
- Managing the Chart of Accounts in Oracle, ensuring consistency across the Group.
- Liaising with end users to understand and document reporting requirements.
- Provide training, with supporting documentation, to finance teams around the Group
- Work with MIS to provide finance system support
- Other duties and ad-hoc projects as reasonably requested from time to time
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Qualified CIMA/ ACCA or equivalent or part qualified and working towards
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Proven experience of providing systems support
- Demonstratable evidence of working on key projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of supporting finance users across different entities
- Previous experience operating at Systems Accountant level would be advantageous
- Previous experience of working with Oracle, SQL and IBM Cognos TM1/Planning Analytics an advantage
- Experience in gathering and analysing business requirements
- Proficient in process improvements which have benefitted the organisation
- Strong management accounting skills
- Excellent PC and systems skills with a good working knowledge of ERP systems, databases, Microsoft Office and financial reporting software.
- Prioritisation skills a must to manage a diverse customer base with varying levels of support required
- Ability to understand and interpret business processes, workflows, and systems to identify solutions or opportunities for application improvements
Well organised; logical and methodical with strong attention to detail
Good analytical and judgement skills
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, managing workload to meet deadlines
Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with, influence and support people at varying levels within the Group
Keen to provide new insight; identifies and acts upon opportunities for improvement
Responsive to the changing needs of customer requirements
CAMBRIDGE – A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.