ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE - HR Business Partner - Operations
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional who values teamwork, accountability and the pursuit of HR Excellence. Working as part of the UK HR Team this role will partner with our UK Operations Leads with an employee population of around 250 in 2 locations.
Reporting to the Head of HR UK & EMEA, you will be the Senior HRBP for Operations. Operating with a high level of autonomy, you will play a critical role in developing and delivering HR Excellence across two sites; Bar Hill, Cambridgeshire and Liverpool. You will partner with local leadership teams and the wider HR team, utilising your excellent communication, coaching and influencing skills to drive employee engagement, manage talent and change.
- Develop and drive the HR Strategy for the UK
- Partner with people managers on all HR related matters
- Drive quality and excellence and get great results on HR initiatives and annual programs such as Leadership Development, Talent Management and Acquisition and Employee Experience to name but a few
- Understand the needs of the business and have awareness of the trends in the marketplace to be able to confidently make credible recommendations
- Share knowledge and proactively look for ways to raise the bar
- Coach and develop the Operations HR Team; HRBP (Bar Hill) and HR Advisor (Liverpool)
- Team Spirit
- Energy & Urgency
- Positive Attitude
- Clarity & Focus
The Domino values are all about working together to Do More. Team Spirit, Energy and Urgency, Commitment and a Positive Attitude are all things which we look for in our people.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Significant HR experience, preferably with UK wide responsibilities.
- BA in Human Resource Management or closely related discipline.
- CIPD accredited.
- You have significant relevant HR management experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- You have a real passion for HR and truly believe in the impact culture and people have on the performance of an organization.
- You are passionate about motivating and influencing others to be the best that they can be. However, you’re just as happy dealing with employee relations issues or performance matters.
- You have deep expertise in UK employment law and experience in its practical application.
- Your solid knowledge of HR policies and procedures gives you the ability to challenge and/or adapt to meet organizational requirements, without compromising quality or compliance.
Most importantly, you’ll have a Strategic talent mindset; a deep understanding of how talent fits into the business strategy, developing collaborative plans that drive the talent agenda and have downstream impact within the organization. You will also be a great communicator, collaborative, pragmatic and commercial - someone who is proactive, who enjoys being visible and delivering tangible results to your customers and the business, whilst staying connected to the wider HR team and strategy.
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday, a discretionary bonus scheme, on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, as well as training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.
CAMBRIDGE – A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.