ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
HRIS System Administrator
This is an exciting time to join a small, friendly HR team in a new role as an HR System Administrator.
Domino Printing is in the first phase of implementing a new HR Information System (HRIS), to bring together almost 3000 employees across multiple sites worldwide into a single, shared application.
You will have the hands-on skills to lead & assist in system improvements and configuration and you will work with the HR team and payroll officer to support them in using the system to make the most of its capabilities. You will spot opportunities to simplify business practices and collaborate with the HR admin team to help them process day-to-day transactions in a streamlined and efficient manner.
You will also work with the Implementation Project Manager to continue the roll-out of the new application and support HR managers around the globe in adopting and configuring the system.
Working with the HR Team in UK and around the world to ensure the HRIS meets their needs for managing the entire employee lifecycle now and in the future.
- You will be responsible for identifying ongoing system improvements, based on a sound understanding of the requirements of the HR function and the wider business.
- You will support the HR team with training, development of best practice, and the creation and maintenance of user and troubleshooting guides. You will also support employees and managers as they transition to using a new self-service portal.
- In addition, you will be responsible for assuring the integrity of employee data on a day-to-day basis and generating actionable reports to help colleagues and senior managers make informed decisions and develop strategy.
- You will work closely alongside the HRIS project manager to assist with the implementation of the remaining phases of the project, and act as a point of contact for HR teams across all Domino businesses. You will liaise with the provider consultancy team to help clarify requirements, configure the application and resolve queries.
KEY TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide support to HR managers and administrators across the business responsible for day-to-day transactions using the HRIS
- Maintain a system inbox and respond to all employee queries in a timely and friendly way; diagnose and resolve issues and escalate where necessary to the system provider
- Coordinate and drive through best practice improvements
- Work with the project manager to continue the system roll out; establish a strong network of HR managers
- Support the HRD and senior managers in making informed decisions by providing timely, accurate data.
- Experience of working with HR systems. Ideally you will have specific experience of Sage People, but this is not essential.
- Ideally experience of working within an HR team.
- Comfortable tackling complex technical issues and quickly learning new technology
- Highly analytical with an eye for detail, you can use HR data to aid business decision making
- You will have experience of report writing in systems and collating, analysing data using a variety of methods.
- Familiar with handling and manipulating complex data from multiple sources, using Excel.
- You’ll have great decision making and prioritisation skills, with excellent spoken and written communication, and the confidence to build strong relationships at all levels.
- You will need to demonstrate experience working within a fast paced HRIS or similar environment, managing demanding and multiple projects, even conflicting deadlines whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- You will be a team player, with a positive can-do attitude and be able to engage effectively with a wide range of people and establish strong working relationships across geographic and cultural boundaries.
CAMBRIDGE – A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.