ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE - Aftermarket Business Development Manager
Develop a thorough understanding of the Domino Aftermarket commercial opportunity. Drive increased profitable activity by leading, influencing and ensuring the adoption of best practise by Global subsidiaries.
- Support the development of a global Aftermarket strategy to drive retention and growth in line with business plans
- Work with the Channel Aftermarket Managers to localise plans where necessary
- Identify areas of best practice and scale these around the Group, creating and publicising case study success where possible
- Work with the Product Managers to ensure our aftermarket plans are adopted across the product range
- Work alongside the Pre-Sales Team to ensure we maximise the benefit globally from the experience we have in Sample creation, ensuring we offer the right combination of hardware, consumables and software to meet the customer’s needs
- Use the samples process to identify opportunities for clear differentiation across applications using our consumables, particularly our fluids
- Promotion of hardware differentiators identified through the R&D process
- Analyse data to identify gaps in performance at both a Channel and Product level, and opportunity for business development
- Work with the central Marketing Team to design and deliver effective Aftermarket promotions
- Team Spirit
- Energy & Urgency
- Positive Attitude
- Clarity & Focus
The Domino values are all about working together to Do More. Team Spirit, Energy and Urgency, Commitment and a Positive Attitude are all things which we look for in our people.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Graduate in a business / technical discipline or equivalent commercial experience with a record of demonstrable success
- A formal sales or marketing qualification, desirable
- Sales, Marketing and account management of equipment, support and consumable products to a complex range of customers including technical, financial and purchasing professionals
- Knowledge of manufacturing and packaging sectors in FMCG, pharmaceutical and industrial
- Servitisation / Industry 4.0 related advanced services
- Commercial Product Management
- Contract negotiation – commercial and legal
- Consumables Supply Chain
- Process Improvement e.g. Lean methodology
- ERP and CRM systems including advanced reporting and data mining - Oracle and Salesforce preferred
- Microsoft Office - expert in Excel
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Numerate and data driven
- Influential, results driven communication
- Change Management and drives change through self
- Effective networker including remote relationship building
- Gravitas and credibility as subject matter expert
- Customer facing presentation
- Commercial creativity
- Influence and negotiation
- Resilience and tenacity
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday, a discretionary bonus scheme, on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, as well as training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.
CAMBRIDGE – A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.