ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE - UK Customer Experience Manager
Manage all aspects of Customer Experience ensuring the delivery of World Class Customer Service through others within the UK Channel. Constantly reviewing and refining business processes to enhance the customer experience. Leadership, vision and execution of Customer Experience strategy are essential to the successful achievement in the role.
- Drive business and operational excellence using key metrics from our business systems to drive continuous improvement, eliminate waste from our processes and the way we operate, to deliver efficiencies within the UK Channel.
- Be the systems advocate or superuser and drive improvements through our teams.
- Be the Institute of Customer Services advocate and continue to ensure we renew our membership through customer and employee engagement.
- Chair operational control meetings, setting frequency, direction and strategy across the UK Channel.
- Embed Customer Standard and Service Level Agreement Controls.
- Review all customer service activities to establish clear processes, objectives and KPIs and develop a long-term strategy for performance improvement.
- With support from UK Marketing, introduce creative customer specific approaches to gain feedback and maintain and build relationships.
- Develop, mentor and empower the UK team to improve proactive operational performance and reduce the need to take reactive, remedial measures.
- Ensure the customer experience is the very best in class when measured both internally and against external benchmarks.
- Optimise processes so individuals understand their roles and responsibilities and feel able to take the initiative when dealing with customer issues.
- Drive change to engage the team to deliver customer experience excellence.
- Provide mature leadership and clarity of direction with regards our journey towards customer service excellence.
- Through others, provide high quality pre and post-sales service to all customers whether they are major national accounts or the owner / user of a single machine.
- Working closely with Group Customer Experience teams, be an influencer in Group Customer Experience strategy and deliver and implement improvement changes that are relevant for the UK Channel.
The Domino values are all about working together to Do More. Team Spirit, Energy and Urgency, Commitment and a Positive Attitude are all things which we look for in our people.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Degree in a business-related discipline preferred or equivalent experience in a commercial organisation setting the standard of customer experience excellence.
- Professional customer service qualification preferred.
- Management qualification e.g. CMI or ILM desirable.
- Lean Sigma Training or Methodology at Yellow/Green Belt preferable.
- Held a full-time position in Customer Service or Customer Experience role, in a B2B environment.
- Identifying needs and establishing new approaches and processes to deliver customer service excellence.
- Introducing and managing modern CRM systems and ensuring real performance improvements are achieved.
- Engendering and building a proactive, customer focused environment for all the teams within the UK Business.
- Delivering training and running workshops on customer experience themes.
- Change management including integrating departments and systems.
- Created and execute customer and employee engagement surveys, to then action and implement survey results to drive improvements.
- Microsoft Office
- Use of ERP and CRM systems to a high level, preferably Oracle and Salesforce/Service Max
- Vision to see where opportunity for change exists
- Tenacity to drive through improvement
- IT systems and tools.
- Engaging, with influence and persuasion to achieve desired results
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Customer focused, a passion for customer service excellence
- High level of commercial management and financial skills
- Strong leadership, mentoring and delegation skills
- Passionate, responsive, energetic and able to prioritise
- Organised, thorough and detailed
- Process driven
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday, a discretionary bonus scheme, on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, as well as training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
CAMBRIDGE – A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.