ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE - Marketing Executive
Plan, execute and report on a range of marketing activities for Domino’s UK business. Work closely with the region’s sales, marketing, business development, senior management and customer experience teams. Collaborate across Domino’s global marketing community. Responsible for the UK’s go-to-market, multi-channel mix to drive new business acquisition and grow sales and market share in Domino’s existing customer base.
- Strategic planning and execution
- Conduct primary and secondary market research to underpin potential campaigns and content. Provide local market and sector insight to UK and global management, commercial and technical teams.
- Be an active contributor to a UK strategic accounts-based marketing programme to support National Accounts Manager, Sales and Business Development management.
- Content planning and creation
- Identify, develop and deliver “on-brand” content to the UK business that inspires internally and empowers our customers.
- Provide a voice for UK marketing within the global marketing community, to ensure upcoming and future content and branding meets UK customer requirements and outperforms competitors.
- Campaign management
- Prioritise, build and launch strategic promotional campaigns to drive new business acquisition across strategic accounts and priority sectors.
- Delivery of communication activities to cross-sell and upsell Domino’s products and services to our existing customers.
- Drive marketing and sales ready lead generation to increase demand and opportunity pipeline within the UK market.
- Ensure an integrated approach to campaign implementation
- Presenting and reporting on campaign progress, key performance metrics, Return on Marketing Investment and recommend areas for continuous improvement.
- Multi-channel communications
- Manage the communications mix, including:
- Digital marketing e.g. Search Engine Marketing (PPC, SEO), email marketing (including nurture and automation), social media (LinkedIn, Twitter), video (Wistia, YouTube), sales tools (iPresent).
- Events – manage country events, promote international exhibitions.
- PR and Advertising
- Manage the UK’s range of creative agencies covering search engine marketing, social media, telemarketing, events, PR, design, video/photography and print/direct mail.
- Supervise the activity of apprentices or interns, as required.
- Digital Printing
- Own the marketing operations in the UK region for the Digital Printing division and product portfolio.
- Collaborate and liaise with the UK Digital Printing management, sales and Global Digital Printing marketing teams on the key programmes, objectives and promotional mix to meet divisional goals.
Any other duties as requested by appropriate line management.
- Team Spirit
- Energy & Urgency
- Positive Attitude
- Clarity & Focus
The Domino values are all about working together to Do More. Team Spirit, Energy and Urgency, Commitment and a Positive Attitude are all things which we look for in our people.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Marketing / Business-related degree or equivalent experience
- Professional marketing qualification e.g. Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Digital marketing qualifications or certificates – e.g. Google Adwords or Analytics, Salesforce, Pardot
- Marketing experience working in a B2B and/or technology company.
- Marketing Campaigns, Communications, Content or Digital experience in a Business to Business environment.
- Experience of developing sales tools and marketing communications content and campaigns supporting lead and demand generation.
- Experience in digital media at a strategic and operational level. Together with an awareness of and interest in new media, particularly search engine marketing, social media and marketing automation e.g. Pardot, Marketo
- CRM Software experience e.g. SalesForce
- Influential with diverse stakeholders
- A natural project manager with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to establish relationships, credibility and assert self with a commercial, managerial and international network.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience in industries such as manufacturing, packaging, technology.
- Adobe creative suite skills e.g. Photoshop, InDesign
- CRM Software certification e.g. SalesForce
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Team player
- Results orientated
- Commercial skills
- Creativity and problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Flair for visual content
- Confident user of digital platforms
- Data conscious
- Presentation skills
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday, a discretionary bonus scheme, on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, as well as training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
CAMBRIDGE – A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.