ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE - Sales Enablement Project Coordinator
Support and manage projects within the Sales enablement team including, Systems, Products, Sales Process, Training and eLearning. Collaborate with other functions to help drive Sales efficiency and effectiveness, delivering tools and systems to enable best practise sales performance.
The role is an excellent opportunity to gain visibility and develop one’s profile within a high performing commercial support function.
- Support the design, development and delivery of Salesforce Lightning training
- Project manage the Lightning transition for the global Sales teams
- Ensure all Salesforce eLearning content is in line with brand and on marketing message
- Manage the iPresent system to ensure all product related content is managed and presented in a logical and coherent way
- Lead and implement new strategy for use of iPresent to ensure global sales teams maximise return from the system
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the project or initiative outcomes.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programmes
- Coordinate, design, create and manage eLearning for sales enablement needs globally
- Manage Global LMS for Sale Enablement team, supporting all sales administrators and act as a gate keeper for Sales Enablement content
- Support in the coordination of training requests
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with other functions and departments
- Define metrics to measure success and monitor progress
The Domino values are all about working together to Do More. Team Spirit, Energy and Urgency, Commitment and a Positive Attitude are all things which we look for in our people.
KEY COMPETENCIES FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Curious and inquisitive
- Growth mindset
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Good standard of education in literacy and numeracy (e.g. A-C in GCSE English and Maths)
- Higher Education qualification in business or a technical discipline (Desirable)
- Business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- Experience creating eLearning content
- Experience working in a learning or changing environment
- Training or knowledge transfer experience - desirable
- Sales training or commercial awareness - desirable
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Articulate 360 or similar
- CRM system experience - SalesForce.com preferred
- CMS / LMS experience – Sales playbook or similar content an advantage
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday, a discretionary bonus scheme, on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, as well as training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
CAMBRIDGE – A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.