ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE - Sales Coordinator
Working within the UK Channel, the majority of the role is providing support to the Sales Team and taking full ownership of the management and coordination of the Trials and Machine Orders for assigned Area Sales Managers and Regions. You will provide any support to assist your ASMs in the field and provide project management of all Sales Orders for their areas. You should be comfortable in dealing with customers, suppliers and internal departments and confident in communicating with people at all levels. You will be expected to take ownership of your work and be responsible and accountable for the data management and transactions whilst providing an excellent Customer experience through effective Relationship Management. The role includes a lot of juggling and coordination of orders at different stages and requires the ability to multitask and project manage orders.
- Pre Sales
- Take effective management of customer enquiries, load into Salesforce and assign to correct Area Sales Manager
- Take receipt of customer samples and process through Salesforce to relevant Sample Lab for completion. Take management of ensuring the samples are completed on time and returned to customer or Area Sales Manager as required.
- Process literature requests, proactively managing any complaints and record all information on Salesforce.
- Manage weekly calls with Sales to coordinate workload and expected trials and orders.
- Arrange and run WebEx calls with Sales, Projects and Technical Support to discuss orders expected and ensure all items are covered
- Use the application profiles created by the projects team, and any other campaigns specified throughout the year, to enable sales related activities to help achieve revenue targets set for your region.
- Hire and Demo
- Process Trial Requests from Area Sales Managers
- Liaise with the Hire and Demo Technician to ensure trials are processed and requirements are met within SLAs.
- Chase return of end of trial printers and ensure trials are fully closed off.
- Assist in rotating stock of Hire and Demo pool to keep charges under monthly targets.
- Sales Order Management
- Take receipt of orders and ownership through to delivery and installation.
- Project Manage orders prior to order receipt through to final installation
- Ensure all SLA’s are met and delivered.
- Manage cross border transactions, liaise with other channels & distributors to coordinate these.
- Process trade in collections with third party.
- Liaise and build relationships with all relevant departments including Operations, Service and Project Teams to manage the order through order entry, production, delivery and successful installation.
- Ensure clear and timely communications are kept open between the customer and any involved parties and ensure all system data is up to date and maintained.
- Complete customer satisfaction calls and carry out surveys.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the Line Manager
- Team Spirit
- Energy & Urgency
- Positive Attitude
- Clarity & Focus
The Domino values are all about working together to Do More. Team Spirit, Energy and Urgency, Commitment and a Positive Attitude are all things which we look for in our people.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- GCSEs or equivalent in English and Maths
- Business administration / Customer Service
- An understanding and interest in the sales and customer activity of a global B2B organisation
- Experience of working in a team, but able to work as an individual
- Customer Service Skills
- Sales Support experience
- Project Management / Data Management experience
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Clear, written and verbal communication
- Diligent and detail conscious
- Able to quickly build professional working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Initiative - Competitive and self-motivated
- Enquiring mind with a desire to learn – Questioning and Analysis – Problem solving
- Self Sufficient - Take Ownership
- Ability to manage high volumes of work – Able to juggle and Prioritise
- Good time management
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday, a discretionary bonus scheme, on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, as well as training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.
CAMBRIDGE – A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.