ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE - Field Sales Executive - Field based, South West England
Candidates preferabley located in the following postcode areas - GL, SN, BS preferred OX and RG considered
Work alongside and support the field-based sales team. Manage existing accounts, acquire new customers and drive incremental sales revenue. Identify and deliver opportunities to gain and retain business. The role offers progressive development towards a senior sales role career and the wider Domino business.
KEY TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Operative effectively to support the local Senior Business Development, and Account Manager team with smaller opportunities within a designated area. (<£25k value)
- Manage the sales process of the opportunity from lead through to sale, including customer visits, sample, demos, trials and quotations
- Ensure the field-based Sales Managers are kept informed of any developments relevant to their accounts
- Handle enquiries requesting call backs, appointments, demonstrations or quotations for products and solutions
- Work in the SalesForce CRM system to manage the designated accounts and sales opportunities
- Manage and develop life cycle opportunities within segmented accounts and prospects to maximise sales efficiency
- Assist in building and maintaining an active customer base to support the commercial activity of the sales channel
- Support the commercial team and help develop new sales by proactively implementing an agreed sales strategy
- Maintain an agreed level of pro-active contact with both existing and prospective customers
- Participate in sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Provide regular forecast reporting and activity updates through the CRM System.
- Ensure that all customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion escalating matters where relevant
- Ensure all admin is kept up to date in a timely manner
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- College level education
- Sales training preferred
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- 1-3 Years experience in outbound customer service, telesales and / or sales administration
- Knowledge of the practical application of a B2B sales department
- Multi-disciplinary team working
- Working to targets or Key Performance Indicators
- Time management
- Autonomous and organised
- Negotiation and influencing skills with internal and external customers
- Commercial acumen
- Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Databases – CRM systems desirable
- Data manipulation and management
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and numerical reasoning
- Negotiation and influence
- Deliberate and precise communicator with good telephone manner
- Empathetic questioning and listening
- Calm under pressure
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.