ABOUT DOMINO PRINTING SCIENCES
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE - UK Aftermarket Sales Manager
Hands on leadership, development and execution of the Aftermarket Growth strategy including front line sales activity, commercial product and supply chain management. Personally, driving growth through direct customer engagement and supporting the Sales & Service business to deliver growth as a team.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cross selling of the Aftermarket whole product offering to Maintenance Repair and Operating Buyers (MRO)
- Developing bespoke commercial offerings outside of transactional Aftermarket sales
- Developing tailored Service offerings
- Product Management for Channel Aftermarket
- Supply Chain for Channel Aftermarket
- Identify and develop Key Accounts in the UK, by aligning discount structures and negotiating supplier agreements
- Identifying and influencing national decision making and key contacts in accounts working with National Account Manager
- Support Area Sales Managers to build and prioritise aftermarket opportunities
- Act as Company ambassador when attending customer sites, demonstrating appearance, behaviour and knowledge that inspires confidence in the customer
- Any other duties as reasonably directed by appropriate management
The Domino values are all about working together to Do More. Team Spirit, Energy and Urgency, Commitment and a Positive Attitude are all things which we look for in our people.
KEY COMPETENCIES FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Graduate in a business / technical discipline or equivalent commercial experience with a record of demonstrable success
- Full driving licence
- Formal sales training an advantage; full training will be given in Domino Sales Systems
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Experience in an adjacent complex purchasing category comprising equipment, support and consumables
- Direct Sales / Account Management
- Commercial Product Management
- Consumables Supply Chain
- Data driven business development / product management
- Experience contract negotiator (commercial and legal terms)
- Servitisation / Industry 4.0
- Team Leadership
- Process Improvement, preferably a Lean methodology
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Commercial Drive
- Customer Facing
- Direct sales / Account Management
- Problem Solving
- Office automation i.e. Microsoft Office especially Excel for data manipulation
- Proficient in business systems for data mining, report compilation and analysis, ideally in Oracle and Salesforce
- Influence and negotiation
- Commercial contracts
CAMBRIDGE – A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our head office is based in Bar Hill, just 4 miles from the City of Cambridge with excellent road links North, South and East via the A14 and M11. Home to one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and now one of the most important technology centres in Europe, Cambridge is a city steeped in the past as well as the future. From sightseeing to wonderful historic buildings to punting on the river Cam, or visiting one of the many bars and restaurants in the city, Cambridge has something for everyone. Excellent public transport links mean that it’s only a 50 minute journey to London and Stansted Airport. In addition, London City Airport and Luton Airport are both within easy travelling distance. Find out more about Cambridge at www.visitcambridge.org
Join Domino and you will become part of an award-winning, global business and British success story. Our smart technology enables companies to print use-by-dates and tracking codes on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made. From eggs and soft drink cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home. We’re continuing to invest in Research & Development in our commitment to bring new products to our customers.
Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.