We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From packaged food groceries to beverage bottles to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your cupboard, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Established in 1996, Domino Printech India LLP is a market leading organisation engaged in manufacturing and providing industrial marking and coding solutions and digital printing solutions to diverse industry sectors such as food, beverage, life sciences, electronics & electricals, automobile, personal care, building and construction and many more. Our parent organisation, Domino Printing Sciences, UK is a Group Company of Brother Industries Limited, Japan and is known globally for innovation in industrial printing technologies and manufacturing of future ready products. For details visit us at www.domino-printing.com.
About the role: Customer Care Officer Gandhidham
1. Provide on-site service for Domino’s Coding & Marking Industrial Printing Machines
2. Deliver excellent customer experience against defined Key Result Areas
3. Do needful co-ordination to achieve revenue targets for aftermarket business & collect payments within agreed payment terms
1. Proven ability to demonstrate Customer Centricity
2. High ownership of issues on hand
3. Ability to work under pressure
4. Demonstrates personal values of collaboration and expertise
5. Ability to travel extensively to Customer’s manufacturing sites outside the base location
6. Work experience in on-site service of industrial equipment
Education: Graduate in Science or Engineering
Age: Not more than 32 years
Work experience: Total Customer Service experience not less than 8 years. Length of service in current job shouldn’t be less than 3 years. Responsibility in current job as independent in-charge of Jamshedpur service territory. Should have proven track record of travelling to production plants in and around Jamshedpur industrial areas.
Salary in current job: Not less than INR 6,00,000
Language proficiency: English and Hindi
MS Office Proficiency: Word/ Excel
Language proficiency: Excellent verbal/ written communication in Hindi and English languages
Marital Status: Married (preferred)
Own Vehicle: Car (preferred)
Please click on 'Apply' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.