Workshop at 21st EGA Annual Conference Berlin 9-11 June 2015 about best practices for the implementation of the Falsified Medicines Directive with the participation of Domino Printing
The FMD Pavilion, new this year at the EGA annual conference, is an exhibition space dedicated to learning best practices for the implementation of the Falsified Medicines Directive.
Meet the experts at the workshops organized during the conference breaks.
- A roadmap to serialization: The workshops will teach you everything you need to know and how to prepare over the next three years
- Coding and marking for patient safety - practical advice for long term solution stability
- Guidance on how best to implement your serialization strategy & overcoming the main challenges
- How can manufacturers ensure that serialization solutions deployed today will withstand the regulatory demands of tomorrow, whilst maintaining Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)?
- Medicines verification: implementation of national repository systems.
- From packing hall to patient – sharing lessons learned and advice on best practice for implementing the new requirements.
- Pharmacy real time interaction benefits with serialized codes.
For more information, visit the event page.
Posted on Tuesday 5th May 2015