High speed easy processing
of variable data
Converts multipage PDFs and IPDS data streams for real-time printing with Domino’s ink jet printers
The Editor™RIP system is used to convert multipage PDF documents and industry standard Intelligent Printer Data Stream (IPDS) into a format for printing with the Domino K630i and K600i range of ink jet printers.
The Editor™RIP is a modular solution consisting of a master PC and multiple slaves providing the necessary inline processing capability for the printing solution deployed. This is housed in an expandable industrial rack-based, temperature-controlled enclosure.
Print jobs are set up via the user interface software which is installed on a networked Windows PC.
Editor™RIP can be used for a diverse range of applications: from direct mail to transactional, book printing, leaflets and security applications requiring the highest levels of data security.
- Direct mail application with combination fixed and variable content processed in real-time
- High speed IPDS data streaming for transactional documents with100% variable secure content
- Book-on-demand printing with multi-page PDF processing
- Pharmaceutical leaflet printing, handling multiple SKU's on a just-in-time printing basis
- Easily and speedily deals with complex variable data
- Handles large data files with ease - PDF, IPDS, AFP
- Modular platform - the modular server architecture fits within customer’s current workflow and can be expandable to meet future requirements
- Supports Domino K630i monochrome printing press, Domino K600i ink jet printer, Domino N610i digital colour label press
- Offline layout - an offline RIP is available as an alternative, where the high speed online RIP is not required
Please select a product from the range below: