The leading global provider
to the Tobacco Industry
Coding & Marking Solutions
When Tobacco manufacturers need a coding solution … they count on Domino.
With the largest range of innovative solutions for secondary manufacturing, Domino’s technology is designed to comply with emerging global legislation keeping you at the forefront of industry regulations. From pack to pouch to carton and case, Domino has become the strategic coding supplier to the world’s largest Tobacco producers and OEMs.
Domino offers total solutions with easy to use, highly reliable coders and bespoke application parts, to ensure a seamless integration and ongoing efficiency giving you maximum line productivity.
Compatible with the Codentify® solution, Domino's products, including special inks which are both durable and easy to read, are used by manufacturers to print a unique 12 digit code helping to secure the supply chain and fight illicit trade in tobacco products.
Please select a technology from the range below:
Thermal Transfer Overprinting –> V-Series
- Ideal for most flexible packaging applications such as pouches and overwrapped bundles
- The i-Tech Ribbon Drive reduces ribbon use by up to 60%, decreasing Total Cost of Ownership
- Quick and simple changeover process with new ergonomic cassette
Thermal Ink Jet –> G-Series
- Simple to install and support, ideal for carton printing applications
- Certified industry leading inks for light fastness and contrast to ensure fewer rejects when printing barcodes
- Seamless integration into complex packaging lines with Domino OEM Board
- Fastest laser available in tobacco - easily capable of complex codes with Codentify & DotCode at over 1,100ppm
- High code quality equals high level of readability by camera systems
- Range of configuration to suit all packer types from Focke, GD & GIMA
Continuous Ink Jet –>A-Series
- Inks specifically developed for use within the Tobacco industry
- High speed item-level serialisation up to 1,000ppm
- Small print head for easy integration into all packers and cartoners
- Simple to operate, reliable and cost effective coding management
Outer Case Coding –>C-Series
- Delivering high resolution large text, graphics and barcodes
- Range of water and solvent based inks for printing on porous and non-porous materials
- Exceptional reliability and uptime even in harsh environments
Print & Apply Labelling --> M-Series
- Best solution for applying labels onto bundles, cases and pallets at any line speed
- Highly configurable - left or right handed applicators
- Pallet labeller with 3-sided labelling capability and multiple label size