Are you looking for high-quality box coding without hassle or regular intervention?
Are you considering replacing label printers and pre-printed boxes to boost your environmental credentials?
Do you have operational cost-saving targets to hit?
Meet the Cx350i. The high resolution, large character printer designed to support your business goals relating to productivity, environment and running cost.
Domino's drop on demand (DOD) piezo inkjet (PIJ) printer features a high-resolution stainless steel printhead that delivers consistent high-contrast grade A, 1D and 2D barcodes*, brand logos, traceability and product batch information onto secondary packaging boxes and cases.
The Cx350i is a great alternative to label printing for cardboard, corrugate, paper box and carton applications. Direct box coding with the Cx350i can significantly reduce your environmental footprint. No factory air is needed and no label waste is created - only vegetable-oil based inks delivered in small drops to make great codes.
The Cx350i is designed to minimise and simplify operator interaction with an intuitive user interface that makes adjusting settings and modifying layouts quick and easy. The printer has a large-volume ink supply and improved print accuracy, which means less intervention.
To optimise running costs the ink is delivered in smaller, higher-contrast ink drops. The print resolution is optimised to ensure the best possible code quality at the lowest ink usage for large character printing.
Industry 4.0 connectivity enables 24/7 device visibility in the cloud, as well as integration to PLC and MES/ERP systems for full automation, making Cx350i a great choice to support your business goals today and in future.
The Cx350i in a nutshell:
- Big on code quality – grade-A 1D and 2D barcodes (including GS1-128, GTIN-14)*, graphics, product batch information and serialised data for traceability
- Cost-effective – less stock and waste from pre-printed boxes and labels; adjustable print resolution for best code quality at lowest ink consumption
- Code accuracy – integration with coding automation software, barcode scanner and vision control systems
- Industry 4.0 ready – range of connectivity options including standard interfaces like Ethernet/IP™, automation solutions for integration into factory MES and ERP systems, Domino Cloud enables 24/7 visibility of the printer’s performance
- Big on usability – simple operation using Domino’s intuitive QuickStep touchscreen UI; large-volume ink supply increases uptime; no line stops for ink replenishment; free from regular maintenance, with no factory air or filters
*application dependent, based on ISO 15416