Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management and brand protection.
About the role
We have a fantastic new opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in our Channel Development centre of excellence as a Programme & Change Manager for the global Partner Programme.
This role can be located remotely and we welcome applications from colleagues within any of our Domino locations. Candidates will need flexibility to travel on occasions as appropriate.
This role offers a great opportunity to:
- Join the Channel Development team, a dynamic team with a broad reach across the Channels Division, focused on improving the effectiveness and coverage of our distributor partners around the globe.
- Develop our digital capability and tooling to support our distributors and their customers to be successful.
- Define the optimal model to support and grow the distributor sales channel.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Extensive commercial experience, preferably working with distributor partners.
- A strong ability to collaborate, think globally and implement solutions to a culturally diverse audience.
- Process, project and change management expertise with a digital bias.
What you can expect
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We recognise that flexible homeworking can be beneficial and at Domino we want people to feel able to own the way they work. For many of us this, this might be coming into the office most days, just a couple of times a week, or perhaps fortnightly. What’s important is that we enable you get the best from us and for us to get the best from you, whether that’s from your home office or on site, as long as we continue to collaborate and enable great outcomes for our customers. We are a highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility. We think Domino is a great place to work and if you join us, you’ll find yourself part of organisation which really cares about their people, as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.