Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialized identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management and brand protection.
About the role
This is a hybrid role which requires frequent visits to our Bar Hill site. You will join an experienced, award-winning procurement team and be responsible mainly for the strategic indirect procurement activities. The purpose of the role is to work with assigned Business Units to understand their Procurement needs, then in partnership, actively source goods or services in line with Company policy and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). In this role you will carry out effective stakeholder engagement and play a leading role in the strategic sourcing process. You will work with stakeholders and the Legal team to ensure that appointed suppliers have appropriate contracts in place with clear, measurable, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to enable effective supplier performance reviews to be undertaken. You will also provide support to the business to implement Supplier Management reviews.
- Proven background in Indirect Procurement activities with strong commercial awareness.
- Able to develop and execute Procurement strategy.
- Good working knowledge of a category management approach.
- Well-developed relationship management skills, coupled with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation and networking skills.
- Good, organized approach with strong project management skills.
- Customer focused, with experience of working with and leading cross functional stakeholder groups through Procurement processes to deliver organizational benefits.
- Self-motivated with good organizational skills and the ability to work under own initiative.
- Working knowledge of finance and budgeting, coupled with good analytical and mathematical skills.
- Good understanding of the tangible and intangible value that Procurement adds to the Business.
- Proven track record of working with Compliance, Procurement and Legal processes.
- Good knowledge of regulations and laws including UK Competition Law, UK GDPR and the UK Bribery Act 2010.
- CIPS Qualified, or working towards
What you can expect
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance and access to the Green Car Scheme to name a few! We recognise that flexible homeworking can be beneficial and at Domino we want people to feel able to own the way they work. For many of us this, this might be coming into the office most days, just a couple of times a week, or perhaps fortnightly. What’s important is that we enable you get the best from us and for us to get the best from you, whether that’s from your home office or on site, as long as we continue to collaborate and enable great outcomes for our customers. We are a highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognized and rewarded. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility. We think Domino is a great place to work and if you join us, you’ll find yourself part of organization which really cares about their people, as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers.Please click on 'Apply for this vacancy' below and you will be directed to a web form. You can also upload a copy of your CV on the web form.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.