Welcome to the pinnacle of the Gx Thermal Inkjet lineup. It's the pinnacle of versatility - the pinnacle of durability - the pinnacle of Thermal Inkjets for Domino.
For the most seamless integration into your packaging machinery setup, there's only one answer: the Gx-OEM from Domino North America. This stunning high-res Thermal Inkjet coder is the perfect fit and forget printer that seamlessly integrates into your operation.
Built to be custom fit into control cabinets, this is the printer that offers ultimate flexibility for your FMCG operation. All operation, label creation and editing can be done on-board via the user's HMI. Domino North America engineers designed the small print heads to easily fit on production lines and can be mounted up to 25 meters from the controller.
Like the rest of our innovative Gx series of products, the OEM is fully set up to work in an IIoT environment using the Domino Cloud. Domino Cloud allows remote capability in addition to its touchscreen GUI, providing the data and tools to ensure printing is a contributor to better packaging and processing systems management.
Clean. Clear. Coding.
- Graphic printing quality on paper, card, plastic, metal and other materials
- Flexible label design: text, counters, clocks, graphics, logos, barcodes can be included on one label
- Grade A code readability (ISO 15415) using Domino inks on high-density data matrix codes
Industry 4.0 Capable
- Item level serialization via Dynamark protocol: 21CFR Part 11 compliant, audit trail with comprehensive user administration, validation documentation available
- Small footprint for easy remote controller mounting and print head integration
- Print speeds up to 300m/min keep up with fast-paced production
Ease of operation
- Easy printer operation and monitoring via web browser
- Automatic cartridge recognition and ink parameter setting
- Lower downtime with our AutoSwap hot swappable automatic cartridge feature
- Operate 4 print heads from one controller for label height up to 50.8mm or multiple individual applications
Support Options When you Need Them Most
- Amortize product payments for up to 7 Years and break through your company's budget stage with our Flexible Leasing Program
- Keep running costs low and budget service costs wisely with our SafeGuard extended warranty
- Minimize downtime and get unrivaled support with onsite and Cloud-based service
Gx-Series print heads
Small and versatile with LED status signals and automatic cartridge configuration
Grade A code readability on paper, card, plastic, metal and other materials
QuickStep user interface
Intuitive interface for remote printer operation