Welcome to the next level. Domino Amjet's innovative Gx350i thermal inkjet printer is our coding specialist for your multi-print head operation, fast data transfer and challenging controller (IP64 rated) environments. Whether you're in healthcare, pharmaceutical, beverage, food or another FMCG industry, the Gx350i should be on your radar for multi-print head applications.
Our product engineers built the 350i with your specific needs in mind. Thanks to flexible mounting positions and small print heads, our Gx Series industrial coder will integrate into your line quickly and easily to limit downtime. Plus, with a large, intuitive 10-inch touchscreen interface, this printer will have your staff trained for error-free operation in no time.
In addition, the Gx350i is fully compatible with Industry 4.0 standards using the Domino Cloud centralized interface. Our Domino Cloud allows for fast, error-free remote capability, providing the data and tools to ensure better packaging and processing systems management.
Industry 4.0 Capable
- Small footprint: easy print head integration and remote controller mounting
- Print speeds up to 300m/min keep up with fast-paced production
- Item level serialisation via Dynamark protocol: 21CFR Part 11 compliant, audit trail with comprehensive user administration, validation documentation available
Easy to operate
- Easy printer operation and monitoring using the touch screen or via a web browser
- Automatic cartridge recognition and ink parameter setting
- AutoSwap automatic cartridge swap feature for uninterrupted production
- Operate 4 print heads from one controller for label height up to 50.8mm or multiple individual applications
Clean. Clear. Coding.
- Graphic printing quality on paper, card, plastic, metal and other materials
- Flexible label design: text, counters, clocks, graphics, logos, barcodes can all be included on the same label
- Grade A code readability (ISO 15415) using Domino's inks on high-density data matrix codes
Unrivaled Product Support
Gx-Series print heads
Small and versatile with LED status signals and automatic cartridge configuration
Grade A code readability on paper, card, plastic, metal and other materials
QuickStep user interface
Intuitive interface for printer operation via touch screen