Why use thermal transfer overprinting?
Dominos range of thermal transfer overprinters (TTO) can print real-time and variable data, machine-readable codes, texts, graphics and logos onto your flexible packaging films and labels. Easily integrated to packaging and processing equipment such as labellers, tray sealers, flow wrappers, VFFS, HFFS, and baggers, the printer will help you ensure your need for traceability and anti-counterfeiting is met. Designed for crisp, clear coding, our V-Series and Vx-Series delivers high resolutions at fast speed.
Our thermal transfer overprinters keeps total cost of ownership low. With a strong commitment on making the operators day-to-day life as easy as it should be, your Domino TTO equipment will ensure you minimise downtime and maximise throughput.
- Cassette-based ribbon loading
- Sharp print images thanks to 300 dpi resolution
- Texts, graphics and all common 1D, 2D and matrix codes (including GS1 Digital Link)
- Long ribbon roll capability
- Quickly switch between print widths (Vx150i)
- Inermittent and Continuous mode in one system
- No compressed air
- Compact footprint
Reduce waste, downtime and cost
With the unique possibility to set the useage of the ribbons, you can reduce downtime, cost and wast, which contributes to your company's sustainability goals. Both Vx-Series and V-Series offers 4 different ribbon saving modes making it possible to save up to 60% of the ribbon consumption!
Simple operation & service beyond the ordinary
To maximize your production line efficiency, we support you with a comprehensive range of services and software:
- SafeGuard service packages: For optimized total operating costs through calculable service and support for your coding systems.
- Domino Cloud: As part of the SafeGuard packages, the cloud helps you prevent or resolve problems early using remote diagnostics, event alerts and remote monitoring.
- Domino Relax: The leasing program for your coding and marking system for efficient and cost-effective printing operations.
- QuickDesign: With Domino coding automation and print text creation software, you can quickly design print texts and centrally control their distribution.