The Gx350i printer is our coding specialist for multi-print head operation, fast data transfer and challenging controller (IP64 rated) environments across many industries. Flexible mounting positions and small print heads make production line integration easy. The 10" touch screen with intuitive user interface enables easy, error-free operation and data input directly on board.
It is fully compatible with Industry 4.0 standards using the Domino Cloud. Domino Cloud allows remote capability, providing the data and tools to ensure printing is a contributor to better packaging and processing systems management.
Easy to integrate
- Small footprint: easy print head integration and remote controller mounting
- Print speeds up to 300m/min keep up with fast-paced production
- Item level serialisation via Dynamark protocol: 21CFR Part 11 compliant, audit trail with comprehensive user administration, validation documentation available
Easy to operate
- Easy printer operation and monitoring using the touch screen or via a web browser
- Automatic cartridge recognition and ink parameter setting
- AutoSwap automatic cartridge swap feature for uninterrupted production
- Operate 4 print heads from one controller for label height up to 50.8mm or multiple individual applications
Clean. Clear. Coding.
- Graphic printing quality on paper, card, plastic, metal and other materials
- Flexible label design: text, counters, clocks, graphics, logos, barcodes can all be included on the same label
- Grade A code readability (ISO 15415) using Domino's inks on high-density data matrix codes
Gx-Series print heads
Small and versatile with LED status signals and automatic cartridge configuration
Grade A code readability on paper, card, plastic, metal and other materials
QuickStep user interface
Intuitive interface for printer operation via touch screen